Day Rehabilitation Center for Adults
This Day Rehabilitation Center program is offered to persons with disabilities who have an illness or were in an accident that caused brain damage, helping them live an independent life and adapt to society and offering them group rehabilitation therapy programs for use of free time.
It provides comprehensive rehabilitation services that are close to real life to outpatients.
Program intended for
- Persons with disabilities who are medically stable after acute phase therapy
- Persons who can use a means of transportation and can visit the hospital (short distance)
- Patients who anticipate functional enhancement effects from rehabilitation therapy, and who want therapy to maintain motor functions and for psychological, social adaptation
- Patients who can stay at the ward during the day for at least six hours a day
- Every Monday-Friday (excluding weekends, holidays)
- Usage hours: Weekdays (08:30-17:00)
- Hospitalization period: 3 months (90 days)
1 Receipt of outpatient visit booking
2 Consultation with doctor
3 Issuance of hospitalization decision form
4 Addition to the waiting list
Contents of the program
Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, rehabilitation nursing, electro therapy, Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES), thermo-electric therapy, therapeutic exercise robot therapy, etc.
Group therapy program
- Morning exercise: Exercise and self joint exercise (daily)
- Art therapy, horticultural therapy, music, nanta (once a week)
- Family program: Family cooking together with guardians, self-help gathering, and year-end event
- Daily life rehabilitation therapy: Eight times a year (excluding periods of intense cold and intense heat)
(Use means of public transportation, cultural experience, movie watching, park golf, and other outdoor activities)